Covid-19: What are we doing to keep you safe
New Client Journey
- You can book your appointment and see our last minute availability via the booking tool to the right of this screen (bottom left of the screen if on phone). Alternatively, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (not before nor after).
- We will welcome you like normal. However, you might need to wait by the door until we are ready to welcome you inside.
- You will get your temperature taken before you are invited in by one of our team members.
- You will be required to wear a face mask. One will be provided for you, if necessary.
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon entry at the allocated area.
- Please come to your appointment alone, unfortunately, we cannot currently accommodate friends or children.
- Our Team will be wearing appropriate PPE including visor and face mask throughout your whole visit.
- You will receive a consultation form a week prior to your appointment in your appointment reminder. Please submit as soon as possible.
- We strongly recommend you book a virtual consultation in advance to your appointment. This way we can plan your next in-salon visit, especially if you have a long re-growth / colour or have done any home cutting/colouring during the lockdown. It will also reduce the time you will have in the salon on the day of your service.
- Furthermore, a virtual consultation is vital in planning your next extension service or if you need help with a special occasion styling this year.
- Protective screens have been fitted between backwash loungers for your safety.
- The backwash basin will be fully sanitised between uses.
- Where possible your stylist will carry out your backwash experience.
- On the off chance an assistant is looking after you, they will be wearing fresh PPE and their hands will be sanitised.
- We will use single-use towels.
- All equipment used on your hair will be sterilised before and after use.
- Each working station and client chair will be fully sanitised between uses.
- All technical equipment including, scissors, combs, brushes, hairdryers etc will be fully sanitised.
- Your stylist will sanitise their hands when entering and leaving your designated workstation.
- During your colour service, your stylist will wear gloves.
- During cut and blow-dry services, your stylist will sanitise their hands.
- Our front of house team will be wearing appropriate PPE during your entire visit.
- Try to touch as few things as possible. If you need any help with retail, please ask for assistance.
- Your stylist will give you a hair prescription. This will be prepared by our front of house team.
- All retail products have been sanitised and will be sanitised again before they are handed over.
Checkout, Payment and Goodbye
- When possible, we will complete your checkout at your designated workstation to avoid any waiting.
- We recommend everyone to pay with any contactless payment option such as apple pay or google pay.
- Please have your diary to hand for a smooth rebooking departure.
- When exiting the salon, please dispose of any unwanted PPE and the disposable cup at the allocated area.
Temporary health and safety measures
- There has been a slight price increase in services, and you can find our new price list HERE.
- Your appointment will require more time than usual and our cut & finish now last one hour.
- Magazines have been removed from our salon.
- Menus have been removed, ask your stylist for more information about our menu options.
- We have extended our opening hours to accommodate the high demand for appointments. Find our new opening hours HERE.
- We have scheduled extra time between appointments to allow for thorough cleaning.
Travelling to and from Fowler35
We understand that some of you are worried about travelling to and from the salon. However, Central London remains calm as many shops and restaurants still are closed.
We appreciate all our clients making the effort of travelling to the salon, and we would like to thank you for your support!
To make your journey more comfortable, we have collected some travel information that will make your trip more effortless.
Travel By Tube
The closest Tube Station to fowler35 is Tottenham Court Road Station (Served by Central Line & Northern Line) and Warren Street Station (served by Northen Line and Victoria Line).
Taking the tube into central London has never been safer. You are still able to social distance during off-peak hours. TfL provides hand sanitiser at all stations, and a face covering is mandatory throughout the network.
Furthermore, if you arrive to London by train, Marylebone, Euston and Kings’s Cross station are all within walking distance from the salon.
The busiest times at Tottenham Court Road Station
05:45 – 08:15 and 16:00 – 17:30
Travel By Bus
If you prefer to travel to fowler35 by bus, you can find the closest bus stop located just off the road on Tottenham court road, just a few steps from the salon.
Tottenham court road has the following busses driving through:
29 | 73 | 390 | N5 | N20 | N29 | N73 | N253
Travel By Car
If the London underground really isn’t for you, we have some exciting news. Fowler35 will now keep open on Sunday as many of you requested.
On Sundays, you have access to free parking just on the street outside the salon. However, be aware of the congestion charge that might apply to your journey.
At fowler35 London Salon, We will ask all our guests for an optional £2 PPE donation towards PPE that will be used during your service. This is to keep you and our team members safe and covers:
- Face masks
- Hand sanitiser
- Surgical Tape
- Protective Equipment for the basin area
- Cleaning wipes and towels
- Extra cleaning of salon
- Single-use apron
- Single-use gowns
- Single-use towels
- Single-use cups
The cost for us is £10 for each guest. If you would like to donate £2 it would be much appreciated.
Temperature Check at Entrance
All guests including staff members will get their temperature check upon arrival. This is to limit the spread of COVID-19 within our premises.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms we kindly ask you to contact us to re-schedule your appointment
Fever | Cough or Sore Throat | Difficulty Breathing | Chills | Muscle Pain | New Loss of Taste or Smell
Are you in the risk group?
If you belong to any of the risk groups of COVID-19, we recommend you to contact us to book a virtual consultation prior to your appointment. This will allow us to take extra precautions before your arrival.
We can only serve you!
Arrive at your appointment on time (not before nor after). Bring as few personal items as possible. Please arrive by yourself, we can currently not accommodate friends or children in our salon. Please note there is no waiting area.
We strongly recommend you to book a Virtual Consultation to plan your next in-salon visit, especially if you have a long re-growth/colour or have done any home cutting/colouring during lockdown. It will also cut down the time you spend in the salon on the day of your service.
During your virtual consultation, we will look at all your hair needs. You can also establish your hair plan so you can reach your hair goals for 2020!
Furthermore, a virtual consultation is vital to plan your next extension service or if you need help with any special occasion styling this year.
Book your virtual consultation by contacting us using the contact form below, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at 020 7580 3449