Jude, and her Irish charm and passion for all things hair fits in perfectly with our salon ethos. She’s definitely focused on making her clients happy, and helping them have wearable styles that won’t take ages to maintain at home.
- I love doing balayage colour, cutting bobs – both midi and short lengths and doing longer styles on gents
- My clients come to me for fringes, colour changes, maintenance cuts, restyles and product recommendations
- Come to me for an excellent cut that is low maintenance at home as we are all busy people
- My favourite thing about being a hairdresser is meeting so many people and making them happy!
- If you only do one thing to your hair make it this – style the fringe/front section if you are in a hurry, it always looks done
- The one thing you should never do to your hair is overheat it, and don’t always follow a trend – it’s better to wear what suits you
- My favourite hair colour of all time is dark, rich and shiny and vibrant coppers too
- If you were my client I would work with you and your hair, build trust so you can visit me and relax knowing we’ll achieve our target
- My favourite country is Ireland as it’s filled with my family, friends, pubs and memories
- If I had a superpower I would make Oasis get back together and have them play a gig in London/Dublin every weekend