Darren Fowler, the man behind Fowler35, ensuring we all live the mantra ‘great hair matters’. When he’s not in the salon, Darren can be found backstage at London Fashion Week, shooting campaigns, teaching other hairdressers all over the world… and walking his dog Inca around Fitzrovia and beyond.
- My clients come to me for inspiration and confidence
- I love to create hair that looks beautiful and expensive
- My favourite thing about being a hairdresser is the variety of my job and the people I can serve every day
- My best piece of haircare advice I have is leave professional shampoos and conditioners on for a few minutes so they can do their magic
- The one thing you should never do to your hair is forget to condition it
- The product my clients love is Kérastase L’Incroyable Blowdry Lotion – it’s an amazing heat-styling product, perfect for styling at home Celebrity Hairstylist
- My favourite all time hair colour is something multi-tonal that blends three to four colours together to create an impact
- The store I would max out my credit card is Liberty London
- If you were my client I’d make sure you never have OK hair, only ever AMAZING hair
- My favourite place is Mykonos in Greece as it’s a magical place with cool beach clubs and great energy
More About Darren Fowler
Synonymous with cutting edge style and award winning brilliance, Darren Fowler is part of a new breed of hairdressing talent to emerge on the British Hairdressing circuit. Darren heads and owns fowler35 in the West End’s trendy Fitzrovia district.
He has Collaborated with world-renowned photographers such as Rankin, Bryan Adams, Youssef Nabil, Greg Williams, Joel Rhodin, Xevi Muntane and Anders Brogaad.
On the catwalk, Darren has worked for cutting edge fashion shows for Giorgio Armani, Saint Laurent, Paul Costelloe and Bernard Chandran. Celebrity clients include Ruth Wilson, Cillian Murphy and Yasmin Le Bon.
Darren’s ability to translate catwalk looks to suit the everyday person, make him a firm favourite with clients and press alike, hence his regular appearances as a hair expert for top editorial worldwide. His work has appeared in Vogue, Elle, i-D, Wonderland, Numéro and Marie Claire
Ruth Wilson, Cillian Murphy, Yasmin Le Bon, Livia Firth, Salma Hayek, Tom Glynn-Carney, Juliette Binoche, Kristin Davis, Brooke Adams, Tony Shalbour, Tahar Rahim, Kate Beckinsale, David Beckham, Naomi Campbell, Yasmin Le Bon, Tori Amos, Melissa George, Paris Hilton, Asa Butterfield, Alexander Vlahos, Harrison Osterfield, Gillian Anderson, Dianna Agron, Michelle Dockery, Patti LuPone.
Vogue (British, Italian, Russian), Elle, i-D, Wonderland, Numéro and Marie Claire, Sunday Times Style, Culture, Pheonix.
Runway & Trunk shows
Giorgio Armani, Saint Laurent, Paul Costelloe, Tristan Weber, Bernard Chandran, CHOCOLAB, Reshake, Joshua Kane, Ernesto Naranjo, Caroline Qiqi.